“My snoring is ruining my marriage!” Don’t let poor sleep be the reason for divorce.
Jane and Gerald had been married for over 20 years, and in that time, they'd spent every night sleeping in the same bed. Unfortunately, Gerald's snoring was becoming increasingly loud, and it was starting to take a toll on Jane's sleep. She was constantly exhausted, and her patience was wearing thin.
One day, after yet another restless night, Jane finally snapped. "Gerald, either you start sleeping in the guest room or we're getting a divorce!" she shouted. Gerald was taken aback by her outburst, but he knew she was serious. He reluctantly agreed to start sleeping in the guest room and things were a bit better for Jane sleep-wise, but not much else changed between them.
The distance between them grew and Jane filed for a divorce! This started because Gerald had been preventing Jane from getting a good night’s sleep. This story is all too common and very preventable.
If you have ever said, “my snoring is ruining my marriage” then read on to learn more about the correlation between sleep and relationships.
Here are 3 interesting facts about poor sleep & relationships with suggestions to keep your partner happy by getting quality sleep.
- 12% of Americans file for a sleep divorce -A sleep divorce is an agreement between couples to sleep separately in order to improve their quality of rest (thus improving the quality of their relationship). It's important to note that a sleep divorce can look different for every couple.
- 40% of men are habitual snorers, compared to only 24% of women according to American Academy of sleep medicine. As a rule, what causes snoring is the size and position of the airway. When you fall asleep, the muscles in your pharynx relax and your tongue falls back to fill this gap
- Snoring is becoming a leading cause of divorce according to Healthline.com & an study in the UK.- in 2013 a sleep study showed that those with poor sleep were more likely to appreciate each other less. This leads to more arguments and conflicts are the third leading cause of divorce.
Finding a solution to snoring can potentially turn around a relationship.
Snoring is the vibration of the tissues while breathing. As the muscles of the palate, tongue, neck, and pharynx relax more, the airway collapses more. This leads to a smaller airway and greater tissue vibration, resulting in snoring. While snoring is the vibration of tissues while breathing, to stop it you must find out what is causing it for you specifically.
Here are common causes of snoring.
- Your mouth anatomy - Having a low, thick, soft palate can narrow your airway. Check with your dentist if this can be why may be snoring.
- Drinking too much alcohol. Snoring can also be brought on by consuming too much alcohol before bedtime. If you drink before bed and snore, you may want to tone it down a little.
- Nasal Problems - When the nasal passages are blocked, airflow is restricted, and this can lead to snoring. There are several things that can cause nasal problems and blockages, including allergies, a cold or the flu, sinus infections, and deviated septum. If you are having problems with nasal congestion and snoring, see your doctor to determine the cause and get the appropriate treatment. Untreated nasal problems can lead to other health problems, including sleep apnea.
- Sleep Position: Sleeping on your back can increase snoring because your positioning yourself to restrict airflow. Try sleeping on your side as best you can. Using a pillow to keep you from turning and ending up on your back may help.
- Sleep Deprivation: If you’re not getting enough sleep your eventually going to need to catch up because your very tired. When you do, you’re going to go into an extremely relaxed state causing your muscles in your throat to relax and cause you to snore. Bottom- line, get quality sleep each night and this can potentially cure your snoring issues.
Ultimately, snoring leads to poor sleep and not getting quality sleep consistently can lead to several serious conditions.
Dr. Radfar, a sleep expert, TMJ and dental specialist with over 7,000+ Patients Treated for sleep problems such as sleep apnea, insomnia, & snoring Issues realized there must be a better way to get quality sleep. With that in mind, he formulated RAD ZZZ; an all-natural sleep supplement to designed to help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed.
An all-natural sleep supplement that actually works is the ultimate remedy and that is exactly what RAD ZZZ is. The reason is because of its formula. RAD ZZZ has 5 all-natural ingredients perfectly blended together to provide you with the quality sleep you are looking for.
RAD ZZZ All-Natural Ingredients and why they work.
- L-tryptophan: Your body changes L-tryptophan into a hormone called serotonin. Serotonin helps control your mood and sleep.
- L-theanine: Due to it's Alpha brain-boosting abilities, L-Theanine can help our brain and body enter the first stage of NREM sleep where there is a high level of alpha brain waves. This is perfect for the treatment of insomnia.
- Valerian Root: An herb that helps improve sleep, promote relaxation, and reduce anxiety.
- Cysteine: A natural expectorant of the mucus in our breathing passage. Shown in clinical studies to reduce Sleep Apnea and Snoring.
- Melatonin: An effective supplement that may help you fall asleep, especially if you have insomnia or jet lag.
If you’re having trouble with snoring, insomnia, sleep-apnea, or sleep issues in general, RAD ZZZ by RAD Health Inc. is the solution. It’s helped over 7,000 and counting providing powerful results for those struggling to get optimal sleep.
To learn more or try RAD ZZZ visit RAD ZZZ today!