4 Reasons Why water flossing is the better than flossing
If you're like most people, you probably don't floss as often as you should. Or maybe you avoid it altogether because it's a hassle. But what if I told you that there's a way to make flossing easier and more effective?
Water flossing is the answer!
Here are 4 reasons why a Water Flosser is the best way to clean your teeth
- It's more effective than traditional flossing - It removes plaque effectively. Plaque is the sticky film of bacteria that forms on your teeth and causes cavities.
- It's gentle on your gums and teeth -It's gentle on your gums. Traditional string floss can be tough on your gums, but water flossers are designed to be gentle. If you have sensitive gums, this is the ideal option for you.
- It's easy to do – simple as that!
- You can use it anywhere, anytime – being able to easily clean your teeth at anytime is priceless.
How often should you water floss in a day?
Flossing is an important part of oral care. Not only does it remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth and gums, but it can also help prevent gum disease and cavities.
How often should you do it? Depending on your individual needs, you may need to water floss once or multiple times a day. If you have braces or other dental devices, you may need to water floss more often than someone who doesn’t. You should also floss more often if you have a history of gum disease or cavities.
That said, the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends flossing at least once a day.
Benefits of Water Flossing
Water flossing is a great way to improve your oral health! By using water pressure to clean between your teeth and remove plaque and bacteria, water flossing can help you maintain healthy teeth and gums. Some of the benefits of water flossing include:
- Improved gum health - Water flossing is an excellent way to improve gum health by removing plaque and bacteria from between your teeth and around your gums. This can help reduce inflammation and keep your gums.
- Reduced risk of cavities - Bacteria that builds up on teeth can lead to the formation of cavities. Water flossing can help remove bacteria, reducing your risk of cavities.
- Fresher breath - One of the most obvious benefits of water flossing is fresher breath. Water flossing helps remove plaque and bacteria from your mouth, which can cause bad breathe
- Improved overall oral health - By regularly using a water flosser, you can improve your overall oral health by removing plaque and bacteria from your teeth and gums. This can help reduce your risk of dental problems in the future.
Water flossing is a great way to improve your oral health and keep your smile healthy and sparkling!
The Rad Water Flosser is a the leader of the pack with water flossing.
When it comes to water flossing, the Rad Water Flosser is the best way to floss your teeth. Perfect for cleaning around Braces, Implants, and Bridges.
Check out the features on our product page for the RAD WATER FLOSSER.